|Introducing The First Free Agenda Management Tool for Local Governments||Learn More Today|
Unlimited access to records for staff and citizens
iCompass Records Manager automates all phases of a local government's records processes. As a web-based records management solution it doesn't contain overbuilt, expensive and unneeded features. Once adopted, local governments see a dramatic increase in efficiency and an immediate return on investment. Whether you are a Municipal Clerk, City Manager or citizen, you'll have unlimited access to a searchable online records database.
What you get with iCompass Records Manager:
- Manage electronic and paper records
- Web-based filing system to get rid of all the paper
- NEW: Auto Optical Character Recognition Capabilities to convert scanned documents into editable and searchable data
- Automate the creation of retention schedules and destruction dates
- Unlimited access and advanced search tools for citizens and staff
- Create output documents
- Uploading documents into Records Center to create an online archive of information
- Improved transparency as documents are now searchable on their website
- Reduction in public requests as information is now available online
"In this day and age, sharing information is so important. Documents are now available for the public, staff and other local governments."
Lois O'Neill-Jackson - CAO/Deputy Clerk/Director of Economic Development - Municipality of Trent Lakes