|Introducing The First Free Agenda Management Tool for Local Governments||Learn More Today|
Agenda automation for any sized local government
Paperless Agenda Management Software for any sized local government
For local governments with smaller budgets, the move to a paperless agenda management solution has been out of reach. Whether it's because of price or fears of a time consuming implementation, a large number of organizations continue to compile agendas and minutes manually. Others are utilizing free online tools to process information digitally, but these systems don’t provide the maximum amount of efficiency and are difficult to manage if the architect of this process leaves the organization.
AgendaPro was created so that any sized local government can have access to paperless agenda management software. It delivers the core functionality needed to upload, publish and share digital agenda packets with one tool. Because agenda documents are being created digitally, they are more easily accessed by the public and staff online.
What you get with AgendaPro:
- Efficiency: Up to 30% reduction to agenda and minutes preparation time
- Accessibility: Paperless agenda annotation on the AgendaNotes iPad app and AgendaNotes Web
- Transparency: A searchable online database of agendas
- Edit and republish agenda packets without losing meeting preparation notes
- Flexibility: Edit and republish digital agenda packets without losing meeting preparation notes
Looking for more information on AgendaPro? Click here to compare the different versions we offer and find what is best for your local government.
Our customers love AgendaPro. Click here to watch Clerk Kerri Miller share her experience with implementing AgendaPro at her local government.
- An 8 hour reduction in agenda prep time per a meeting
- Quick, easy implementation
- Improved agility in the Clerk's Department
- Is now easily accommodating last-minute changes to digital agenda packets
"I love it, my assistants love it because we can make a change on the fly to an agenda very quickly."
Kerri Miller - Clerk - City of Plant City