About AgendaNotes iPad App
For more information
The Agendanotes iPad app is a tool that elected officials and staff can use to download agendas and make annotations. Integrated with iCompass’ meeting management solutions, it improves the in-meeting experience while ensuring instant, automatic access to the most up-to-date version of an agenda.
- Make notes and mark-up your paperless agenda
- Search through an agenda and supporting items by keyword
- Access to previous and upcoming agenda packets/minutes
- Agenda can be annotated offline once downloaded
This application uses Open Source components. You can find the source code of their open source projects along with license information below. We acknowledge and are grateful to these developers for their contributions to open source.
- GDataXML-HTML (1.3.0)
- Apache 2.0 License
- ASIHTTPRequest (1.8.2)
- New BSD License:
- Project Code: https://github.com/pokeb/asi-http-request
- Reachability (3.2)