iCompass offers a total of five different training options. Three options are self-serve and available at any time, and two options are scheduled with a trainer or coach here at iCompass. Our training options include:
- “Easy as That!” Training
- “Recorded Easy as That!” Training
- Help Guide
- Interactive Tutorials
“Easy As That!” Group Training
Online group training webinars, up to 2.5 hours a day
- Agenda Reports and Agenda/Packet Creation – (Action Tracking/Agenda Manager) – 2 hours 45 mins
- Agenda and Basic Meeting Administration – 1 hour 35 mins
- Minutes – 1 hour 40 mins
- Follow-Up and Action Tracking – 1 hour 50 mins
You can choose which days to attend based on your learning needs and which areas of the system you utilize.
Webinar training is offered with other organizations attending for new users focusing on basic training on our most common modules.
1-on-1 meeting with your staff and an iCompass coach, 1 hour session
- Coaching is tailored to your specific needs
- Most useful after Easy As That! Training for specific set up questions, or user admin not covered in training
Recorded “Easy as That!” Training
“Easy as That!” training was recorded to create videos that can be watched at your convenience. These cover the same topics as the live “Easy as That!” training webinars.
- Agenda Reports and Agenda/Packet Creation
- Agenda and Basic Meeting Administration
- Follow-Up and Action Tracking
To access the Help Guide:
- Click Help.
- Click Help Guide.
*The Help Guide that is applicable to the current page you are on will open.
Our newest training option is built in interactive tutorials through WalkMe. The tutorials will highlight parts of the screen and automatically advance to the next step to guide staff through specific actions within your iCompass site.
To launch a tutorial:
- Click Need Help?
- Browse the available tutorials.
- Use the search bar to type in a question.
- Click on a tutorial name to launch the interactive tutorial.