Paperless Agendas: Eliminate the Barriers to a More Efficient Legislative Process
Jeremy Bosch – iCompass Manager of Marketing Operations
Anne Uecker – City Clerk/Treasurer in St. Francis, WI
St. Francis City Clerk/Treasurer and IIMC Region VI Director Anne Uecker shares how the City has overcome some of the most challenging barriers that small/mid sized local governments face when going paperless. In particular, Anne talks about how the first free agenda management tool for local governments, AgendaFree, has played a huge role in this transition.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies to overcome some of the common barriers to going paperless including: time, money, technology knowledge and organizational buy-in
- The key reasons to consider going paperless
- How AgendaFree is working in St. Francis
- How to achieve time savings in the agenda creation and distribution processes
- How to go paperless for free!