Workflow Power Hour: Eliminating Barriers to Internal Communications
Can you safely say ALL of your stakeholders know what agenda items are lined up for an upcoming meeting? Action list transparency and smooth internal follow-up is a key component of making your local government meetings successful. Yet we all seem to struggle with drafting, reviewing and approving agenda items in a timely fashion, as well as tracking meeting-related information across the entire organization. Why is that?
In this webinar, we’ll review key local government best practices to ensure your action list workflow is seamless. You’ll come out with tools necessary to eliminate barriers to internal communication as well as how to:
- Build a perfectly formatted agenda item
- Automate the approval workflow of an agenda item
- Set up notifications and reminders to so people are aware of deadlines to submit information
- Track the status of meeting related items across a department or entire local government organization
- Use Action Tracking to track contracts or public requests for information